It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR-Payroll-Benefits solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
Ready to be part of the team?
The Writer is a prolific and talented content creator that writes and produces various content assets, blogs regularly, and ultimately writes magnetic copy that drives more leads.
You are a:
- Journalism or English Literature graduate with a knack for writing and editing
- Super-effective writer that can distill complex thoughts and ideas into simple, clear, compelling language
- Creative thinker with an instinct for words that makes your writing totally irresistible
- Excellent communicator with a superb attention to detail – you also make a fantastic editor who can spot the smallest grammatical error, and can add a special touch to someone else’s writing, too
- Resourceful with a strong vocabulary – no one likes to read the same words over and over again
- Voracious reader – because when you’re immersed in a world of words, you’re naturally a better writer
You’re a whiz at:
- Creating rich content to attract leads, build awareness and reach with ebooks, whitepapers, webinars, infographics, videos and case studies
- Developing a deep understanding of our space and identifying key campaign themes and content pieces
- Leading and driving an actively engaged editorial board
- Collaborating with our designer, inbound and outbound marketing managers, as well as sales, product support and industry experts to produce relevant, engaging content
- Blogging on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors through search and social and to build an ever-growing blog subscriber base
- Editing content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing
You’ll stand out with:
- Past experience producing content at a B2B software company and writing content that is focused on generating leads
- Channel-specific knowledge including blogging and posting on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Producing smart calls-to-action (CTAs) according to lead lifecycle stage
- Your own blog
- Sense of humour and grace under fire
- Skills including Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, and inbound marketing wouldn’t hurt