Senior Implementation Consultant
It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR-Payroll-Benefits solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We are looking for experienced Implementation Consultants responsible for implementing our payroll and HR solutions for customers with a range of complex needs. As an Implementation Consultant, you have top-notch expertise in our products and utilize Rise’s defined implementation methodology to accelerate time to value and successful adoption as efficiently as possible.
We’re looking for a results-oriented, energetic expert obsessed with the details. As the representative for implementing our client solutions, you’ll bring deep experience in implementing HR, time and attendance, and payroll applications to the team. You are a team player that enjoys working with others and solving complex problems in a collaborative environment.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Onboard New Customers onto the Rise Platform
You will support clients through all phases of implementation, including gathering customer requirements, creating project plans, managing expectations, configuring the Rise platform and interfacing products to their needs, and training them to utilize the full functionality of the platform.
#2) Manage all Aspects of Implementation
You’ll be on top of project deliverables to implement projects in line with our commitments and established go-live dates. This includes managing projects, handling risks and escalations, making recommendations, scheduling calls and visits, and providing updates on progress to stakeholders. You’ll foster a seamless transition from sales through to successful delivery, ensuring to set clear project expectations and achievable timeline goals to execute to agreed-to objectives.
#3) Drive Continuous Improvement
As the single point of contact through implementation, you’ll be channelling product and client feedback as well as issues and escalations into the Rise organization with the goal of continuously improving the client’s experience.
- 2 – 3 years experience in implementing HR, time and attendance, or payroll applications in a software as a service (SaaS) environment
- Expert-level project management skills and an ability to work with multiple customers at a time to deliver projects on time
- Excellent communication skills with sales finesse and the ability to gain buy in from customers, in writing and verbally both by phone and in person
- Flexible to work shifts within our hours of operation, 6AM – 6PM Pacific Time, 5 days a week
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience working with advanced formulae
- Education and/or work experience in project management would be a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- The drive to dream big – you want a career, not a job!