Senior Client Support Advocate
It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR-Payroll-Benefits solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We’re looking for an energetic, experienced, and detail oriented payroll professional. As a key member of our client-facing team, you’ll bring your past experience in supporting HR, time and attendance, and payroll applications to our clients and will advocate on their behalf to address their issues.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Be a Client Advocate
You’ll be working with our clients, including CFOs, directors, and HR and payroll administrators, to troubleshoot their issues and see them through to resolution with accurate and complete information to our clients. You’ll also identify and promote opportunities for cross/up-sell and guide customers to the best overall solution.
#2) Make Big Improvements
With your keen eye for detail and payroll experience, you’ll identify patterns on reports and data and use those insights to drive efficiencies within the Rise Client Support ecosystem. As the voice of the client, you’ll be passing on feedback to the Rise team on how to continually improve our solutions and service offering.
#3) Provide Proactive Professionalism
Not afraid of taking initiative, you’ll answer client questions and address their issues promptly and accurately via email, chat, and phone. You’ll balance your own day, ask for help when you need it, and quickly assist your peers when they ask you to step in.
- Full cycle payroll processing experience including reconciliations, imports and year end tax forms
- Experience providing support for HR, time and attendance, benefits and payroll applications in a software environment
- PCP certified or enrolled in the Canadian Payroll Association certification program
- Completion of post-secondary education
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong team player who is able to work independently and take initiative
- The drive to dream big – you want a career, not a job!