Manager, Revenue Operations
It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR + Benefits + Payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits + Payroll solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
Do you love turning problems into solutions with measurable productivity gains in a high growth SaaS business? If so, we want to hear from you. As the Manager, Revenue Operations, you’ll be a key partner, enabler, and change catalyst for the revenue organization, working closely with Sales and Sales Development, Marketing, and Customer Success to drive efficiencies. You’re passionate about defining and instrumenting the entire sales + success process, analyzing data to find opportunities for improvement and working on achieving key performance indicators every month.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you’ll work cross-functionally with key leaders in revenue-facing roles to define and improve processes and data insights. You’ll recommend and oversee new and improved processes and optimize our go-to-market model.
You’re have a deep understanding of sales and customer success in SaaS and are committed to continuous improvement. Your analytical and creative mind, passion for creative problem solving, and relentless focus on action and getting things done will make you a strong candidate for this role.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Increase ARR/MRR with new efficiencies
As the manager of revenue operations, you’ll help us continually evolve and de-risk every component of our business, exploring new efficiencies and areas to increase ARR/MRR. You’ll take the lead in coordinating with other teams and leaders to adopt efficient processes across the revenue organization with a focus on CRM and other platform integration company-wide.
#2) Build efficient tracking and reporting
You’ll engage with key stakeholders to create and execute an end-to-end integration strategy for Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot, the Rise platform and other mission-critical systems. Your ultimate goal will be to build an efficient system of business intelligence and analytics reporting, KPI tracking, and executive level reports and analysis, ensuring stakeholders are provided with clear, concise data and recommendations.
#3) Drive continuous improvement
You’ll drive process improvement and effectiveness at each level of the organization, acting as the driving force behind continuous improvement of our CRM and other platforms. You’ll partner with sales, marketing, and customer success teams to improve processes relating to growing our business and maintaining satisfied clients. In addition, you’ll regularly engage key stakeholders for timely and meaningful feedback in order to leverage information for better process and system adoption.
- 7+ years in a Business/Sales/Success Operations role or similar role with solid project management experience
- Salesforce certification is a must
- Solid understanding of SaaS and related GTM models
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of sales and customer success disciplines and related strategies
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Outstanding project management and communication skills with the ability to design, develop and deliver fully executed projects, programs and resources
- Solid verbal and written presentation, communication and influencing skills, with experience in working across diverse approaches and backgrounds
- Very strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise leadership judgement
- Possess solid judgement and ability to work autonomously from established goals and strategic direction; must be able to effectively cope with ambiguity
- Commitment to see things through toward actionable outcomes and results
- Possess demonstrable change management and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a high growth environment with strong focus on creating broad buy-in and implement processes
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders, leadership and cross-functional partners
- A team player, capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast paced environment
- Ability to balance sharp focus on measurable outcomes with deep and genuine empathy for people, customers and the business
- Experience working in Salesforce including the creation and maintenance of dashboards, list views and reports
- The drive to dream big – you want a career, not a job!