Digital Marketing Specialist
It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR-Benefits-Payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist that lives and breathes all things digital to bring our HR-Benefits-Payroll solution to new heights.
As a member of our marketing team, you’ll execute digital marketing strategies to disrupt our market. You’re an expert in SEO and SEM and are ready to use your experience and passion for achieving results to make a mark. In this role, you’ll be focused on all things inbound to drive new leads.
You have a creative and analytical mind that sees how to turn new ideas into big opportunities. You tackle challenges head-on and are a natural leader in organizing your teammates to work with you to achieve your goals. In a world where technology and market opportunities are always changing, you adapt quickly, finding new ways to drive leads.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Drive Leads and New Business
You’ll devise creative ways to amplify our message through inbound marketing strategies across digital channels. By combining your creative thinking and analytical insights with your hunger for results, you’ll meet or exceed your quota for driving online business to our organization.
#2) Develop SEO and SEM Strategies
You’ll develop and oversee all SEO and SEM-related activities, from keyword research and website optimization to PPC campaigns and devising innovative strategies to boost conversions. As a self starter, you’ll learn our business quickly and uncover new insights into growth marketing.
#3) Create Content that Converts
You’ll identify key digital marketing campaign themes and create captivating landing pages and other web content that drive higher conversions. You’ll also motivate and inspire our marketing team to develop the right content to extend our company reach further.
- Minimum 1-3 years of digital marketing-related agency experience managing inbound marketing
- Skills in building demand generation
- Experience developing and overseeing all SEO and SEM-related activities, from keyword research to PPC campaigns and more
- Proven results in managing Google Adwords and Google Display Network programs as well as advertising on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Strong in building and tracking benchmarks for measuring success and ROI, including managing Google Analytics to stay on top of web traffic and conversions
- Stay current by regularly reading industry articles, white papers and blog posts from places like the Moz, ClickZ, Think With Google, SEMRush, and more
- An inquisitive person who uses both sides of their brain — you are creative, technologically savvy, and thoughtful in your approach to digital
- Driven marketer who loves to make hypotheses, analyze data, and make recommendations for improvement based on your findings
- Complete social media buff — you use (or have used and are familiar with) LinkedIn, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and YouTube
- A Google Adwords and Analytics certification
- Experience with range of digital marketing software services, including Adroll, Taboola, Outbrain, SEM Rush, and Moz