Content Marketing and Community Manager, Quebec
It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR + Benefits + Payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We’re looking for a content marketing and community manager that brings expertise in executing marketing campaigns and social programs for the Quebec market along with a passion for growing a dynamic company.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing in Vancouver, you’ll work collaboratively with both the Vancouver marketing team and Quebec regional management to define program priorities and generate leads in the Quebec market. You’ll strategize and execute on key marketing programs and social campaigns in the Quebec market, balancing multiple projects across a variety of marketing disciplines.
You have a creative and analytical mind and love ideating new ways to generate big opportunities. This role requires an experienced marketer with solid organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to be agile, work remotely from head office, and perform well under pressure, often with multiple priorities.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Define regional programs to drive engagement and leads
You’ll work collaboratively with the head office marketing team to understand global campaigns for local implementation and the Chief Quebec Officer to adapt and define new programs that address the unique needs of the Quebec market. Leveraging your experience across marketing functions, you’ll manage all regional demand generation, digital marketing, and traditional marketing activities. This includes outbound email campaigns, adapting/creating website content, blogging, social media, SEO, paid advertising, and other traditional marketing activities that support Quebec regional sales efforts. You’ll also record and monitor all marketing activities with a view to maximizing ROI from the marketing spend. You’ll be responsible for writing, adapting, and promoting all content for the Quebec market while ensuring that your messaging remains on brand and on target.
#2) Collaborate with Quebec management to assess priorities
You’ll work closely with the Quebec team to understand local requirements and plan marketing activities throughout the year, including programs, promotions, and campaigns that drive leads through both direct and indirect channels. Your ability to bridge local requirements with corporate objectives will be the key to your success, ensuring that you keep an open line of communication and feedback to the head office marketing team.
#3) Drive the Quebec social media strategy
As our brand ambassador for Quebec, you’ll engage stakeholders with content on social networks and other channels that is compelling and on message that targets the right people at the right moment, using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Slideshare. You’ll execute all social media activities, including tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, and doing all the heavy lifting to build a following and establish our community presence. Using Hootsuite, SEMrush, and other tools, you’ll manage your community programs efficiently, aligning closely with the marketing team to plan stories, content and brand positioning opportunities that will drive results.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in B2B marketing in a startup or high-growth technology organization
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Fully bilingual in English and French
- Experience in demand generation, digital marketing, social media marketing, and traditional marketing activities
- Proven outbound and inbound marketing success, including email campaigns, website content, blogging, social media, SEO, and paid advertising
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, such as Hubspot and Salesforce, plus experience in managing a WordPress website
- Demonstrated history of creating and executing ROI-driven outbound marketing programs with a focus on timely execution and measurement
- Experience in developing and executing event strategies with a focus on lead generation
- Program management skills, with a high attention to detail and analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to write original content
- Experience working with multiple priorities and projects at once
- Proven experience in developing trusted relationships across the organization to present persuasively to key stakeholders
- Ability to balance, prioritize, and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Collaborative, flexible, and open minded individual that loves working in a team-based environment
- Sense of humour and grace under fire