Remembering all of the payroll-related dates a payroll administrator needs to know can be a challenge. With Rise’s official payroll calendar, Canadian payroll pros can say goodbye to the days of forgetting stat holidays and missing deadlines with a monthly overview of the current year, making the task of keeping track of important dates simple and easy.
This annual payroll calendar for Canada includes:
- clearly marked holidays and bank holidays, plus all the input dates and pay run dates you need to know throughout the year.
- a selection of specific calendar types that suit your pay schedule, whether semi-monthly or bi-weekly.
- the option to add and sync the payroll calendar to your Google, Apple, or Outlook calendar for easy reference.
Here’s a quick month-by-month glance of the stat holidays and important dates for payroll professionals to stay on top of for 2020:
- Jan 1 — New Years’ Day
- Feb 17 — Regional Holidays (AB, BC, MB, NB, NS, ON, PE, SK)
- March 17 — Saint Patrick’s Day (NL, Observed)
- April 10 — Good Friday
- April 13 — Easter Monday (QC)
- May 18 — Victoria Day, National Patriots’ Day (QC)
- June 21 — National Indigenous Peoples Day (NT)
- June 24 — St. John Baptiste Day (QC), Discovery Day (NL)
- July 1 — Canada Day
- Aug 3 — Civic Holiday (AB, BC, MB, SK, ON, NB, NS, NU, NT)
- Sept 7 — Labour Day
- Oct 12 — Thanksgiving Day
- Nov 11 — Remembrance Day
- December 25 — Christmas Day
- December 28 — Boxing Day (Observed)