Remembering all of the payroll-related dates a payroll administrator needs to know can be a challenge. With Rise’s official payroll calendar, Canadian payroll pros can say goodbye to the days of forgetting stat holidays and missing deadlines with a monthly overview of the current year, making the task of keeping track of important dates simple and easy.
This annual payroll calendar for Canada includes:
- clearly marked holidays and bank holidays, plus all the input dates and pay run dates you need to know throughout the year.
- a selection of specific calendar types that suit your pay schedule, whether semi-monthly or bi-weekly.
- the option to add and sync the payroll calendar to your Google, Apple, or Outlook calendar for easy reference.
Here’s a quick month-by-month glance of the stat holidays and important dates for payroll professionals to stay on top of for 2019:
- Jan 1 — New Years’ Day
- Feb 18 — Family Day (BC), Regional Holidays (AB, MB, NB, NS, ON, PE, SK)
- March 18 — Saint Patrick’s Day (NL, Observed)
- April 19 — Good Friday
- April 22 — Easter Monday (AB, NB)
- April 23 — Saint George’s Day (NL)
- May 20 — Victoria Day, National Patriots’ Day (QC)
- June 21 — National Indigenous Peoples Day (NT, YT)
- June 24 — Discovery Day (NL), National Holiday of Quebec (QB)
- July 1 — Canada Day (Observed)
- July 9 — Nunavut Day (NU)
- July 15 — Orangemens Day (NL)
- Aug 5 — Regional Holiday (AB, BC, MB, NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, SK, YT)
- Aug 16 — Gold Cup Parade Day (PE)
- Aug 19 — Discovery Day (YT)
- Sept 2 — Labour Day
- Oct 14 — Thanksgiving Day
- Oct 18 — Health Care Aide Day (BC, MN)
- Nov 11 — Remembrance Day
- December 25 — Christmas Day
- December 26 — Boxing Day (AB, NB, NS, ON, PE)