It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR + Benefits + Payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
With our company experiencing high growth, we are looking for a sales leader to take us to the next level.
Rise is actively seeking a Vice President, Sales that will strategically lead a dynamic and talented sales team. Strategically, you’ll develop the sales strategy, territory plans, hiring, career and succession plans. On the day-to-day, you’ll oversee the sales process, lead management, forecasting, opportunity strategies and negotiation.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Develop the sales strategy to achieve revenue and market growth objectives
- Align with the executive leadership team on company strategy through sales decision making, prioritization and execution
- Guide, mentor and coach the team to achieve goals
- Accelerate sales across Canada
- Achieve a high-performance sales funnel with the ability to forecast and measure performance from lead to close
- Create sales strategies for the partner channel that align with long-term goals
- Identify and generate new business opportunities
- Manage forecasts, pipeline and revenue expectations; monitor KPIs for analysis and predictability of the sales business
- Negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver on signed agreements
- 8+ years of experience in senior sales management roles in a SaaS environment
- Rapidly scaled a SaaS based company
- Strong track record of successfully recruiting and retaining sales teams
- Understands how to build a high-performing team including account management and sales development
- Proven record of acquiring new accounts and growing existing client relationships
- Accurate forecasting skills
- Metrics driven and uses Salesforce to improve visibility and team performance
- Sense of urgency to achieve and exceed results
- Executive presence – will serve as a strong and effective representative of Rise and is able to effectively communicate the company’s value