VP Client Services
It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR-Payroll-Benefits solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
As Rise’s VP, Client Services, you will play a pivotal role in setting the strategic vision for client success with a growth-driven strategy and the ongoing delivery of high-value services for our clients. You’ll operationalize a vision of customer success and oversee our portfolio of client services including payroll and HR Support, Implementations and Group Benefits Administration.
You are an aggressive yet empathetic leader with a practical sense and ‘make it happen’ mentality. For at least 10 years, you have led teams of strategic, high-impact Client Services professionals. And you have the proven ability to develop and maintain executive-level relationships, delivering on our promises to our clients and building a thriving and high-functioning team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Raise the bar on customer experience
You will take customer experience to the next level helping us guide our clients from onboarding, successful adoption, day-to-day support and retention–delivering the best experience for all of our clients.
#2) Drive customer success and growth
You will be accountable for building and managing a customer experience model that delivers predictable revenue growth. You’ll drive successful platform adoption, control churn, and manage our MRR growth. You will manage to KPIs and report performance to our CRO and the leadership team.
#3) Grow, lead and mentor our Client Services team
You will attract and hire top talent and equip them with the right resources and technology, build the right processes, coach the right behaviours, and track the right metrics. You’ll clarify and enforce accountability and goal setting for the team.
- Demonstrated ability to transform customer service programs
- Knowledge of the HCM space and payroll or Management experience, preferably within Enterprise SaaS
- Extensive experience managing multi-disciplinary Client Services teams
- Data-centric enabling the client services organization through operational analytics
- Familiarity with agile and iterative development (or other methodologies)
- Direct managerial responsibility for up to 20+ individuals
- A natural leader that can seamlessly transition between the big picture and tactical details
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills
- An inspiration to their team to achieve and exceed their goals
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills
- University degree/diploma or equivalent experience. Masters degree preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company