It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR + Benefits + Payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We’re looking for energetic professionals obsessed with helping clients succeed. As a member of our client-facing team, you’ll be trained on all facets of customer implementation like how to meet complex customer needs and utilize a defined implementation methodology to accelerate time to value and successful adoption as efficiently as possible. You’ll learn it all!
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Onboarding New Customers onto the Rise Platform
You will support clients through all phases of implementation, including gathering customer requirements, creating project plans, managing expectations, configuring the Rise platform and interfacing products to their needs, and training them to utilize the full functionality of the platform.
#2) Managing all Aspects of Implementation
You’ll be on top of project deliverables to implement projects in line with our commitments and established go-live dates. This includes managing projects, handling risks and escalations, making recommendations, scheduling calls and visits, and providing updates on progress to stakeholders. You’ll foster a seamless transition from sales through to successful delivery, ensuring that you are setting clear project expectations and achievable timeline goals to execute to agreed-to objectives.
#3) Driving Continuous Improvement
As the single point of contact through implementation, you’ll be channelling product and client feedback as well as issues and escalations into the Rise organization with the goal of continuously improving the client’s experience.
- Completion of post-secondary education
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Education and/or work experience in project management would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills with sales finesse, in writing and verbally both by phone and in person
- Flexible to work shifts within our hours of operation, 6AM – 6PM Pacific Time, 5 days a week
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills with ability to work or learn advanced formulae
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong time management skills
- Staying positive and thriving under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Strong team player who is able to work independently and take initiative
- The drive to dream big – you want a career, not a job!