It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR-Payroll-Benefits solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We’re a highly driven group of professionals focused on driving adoption of the world’s most powerful, easy-to-use online HR management solution for small and mid-sized business.
If you come from a payroll background and are motivated to get in on the ground floor of something extraordinary, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for a results-oriented professional with experience in managing payroll teams and implementing processes with a top payroll firm. As a senior front-line support manager, you are a certified Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) and enjoy working with customers, coaching a team, solving complex problems, and collaborating in a team environment.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Manage the Implementation Team
You’ll lead the Implementation team and coordinate all projects, from the handover from sales until the customer is fully setup and transitioned to Client Support. You’ll also ensure the client’s first experience interacting with the Rise platform is world-class, and will be the primary point of support for your team when they need assistance during the implementation.
#2) Train and Inspire Those Around You
As a seasoned veteran in the payroll industry, you’ll continually coach and develop the Implementation team and help them reach new heights while embodying our company values and fostering best practices every day.
#3) Champion Internal Efficiencies
You’ll use data to analyze the Implementation team’s strengths, find creative ways to remove bottlenecks, and grow a culture of continuous improvement. You’ll also pass on feedback from the team to the rest of Rise People to ensure improvements can be implemented.
- Must have experience in managing payroll, preferably with a proven track record implementing new clients for a top payroll firm
- Experience managing payroll implementation projects from start to finish, including communication, documentation, resource and communications plans, risk and project performance, and revenue milestones
- Strong resource management skills, ensuring appropriate workflow and tasks are correctly managed
- 1-2 years of direct people management experience
- Strong in recognizing contributions of the individuals in order to retain a skilled and motivated team
- A natural leader that inspires their team to achieve and exceed their goals
- Excellent communication, leadership, coaching, and training skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- University degree/diploma or equivalent experience
- Experience with project management software and Salesforce is a plus
- Formal project management training and certification is a huge plus
- The drive to dream big – you want a career, not a job!