SDR Team Lead
It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR + Benefits + payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
This challenge is hard to ignore.
Rise is leading the charge with the world’s most powerful, easy-to-use online HR management solution for small and mid-sized business, and we’re offering you the opportunity to break new ground and disrupt our market.
Our SDR team is a step above the rest, empowering you to drive key prospects and move the needle forward on our business. If you’re a self-motivated hunter that’s passionate about joining a dynamic and dedicated team with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to succeed, we want to hear from you.
You’re amazing at communicating with all types of people. Grabbing their attention and getting your point across comes as second nature to you, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment of change.
Are you up for the challenge?
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Take the lead in hiring, onboarding, training and managing SDRs
You’ll take on leadership responsibilities within the SDR team by motivating SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives. You will also develop and maintain key performance metrics and dashboards that help the SDRß focus on maximizing performance.
#2) Fuel the sales pipeline
You’ll prospect, educate, qualify, and develop sales ready leads and opportunities from lead generation activities and outbound cold calling into targeted accounts. You’ll also Iinteract with prospects via telephone and email to uncover pain points, explain the Rise solution, identify opportunities and generate interest.
#3) Excel under pressure
You thrive in a fast paced environment of change, and will develop and adapt your role to fit our dynamic business as we continue to grow by working with sales leadership to optimize pipeline and revenue creation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- HCM sales experience highly preferred
- 3(+) years of recent experience in a similar role
- Passion for prospecting and sales best practices
- Experience using systems like: Salesloft, Saleseforce, Calendly, Sales Navigator, Capture
- Must be decisive, conscientious, and interact well in a team environment
- Self-motivated, team player with a can-do attitude
- The candidate must be a strong coach & leader, extremely well organized and continuously improve the SDR program as a whole. This is a great opportunity to support a fast growing company where your responsibilities will increase exponentially with your ability.