It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR + Benefits + Payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We’re looking for a recruiter to help us grow and fill a number of roles, both technical and non-technical in nature.
You will not only have the ability to realistically source, screen, and present qualified candidates, but the confidence to communicate unrealistic technical requirements goals to hiring managers.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates
- Review and understand technical job requirements
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
- Create detailed job descriptions
- Book interviews with hiring managers
- Follow up with candidates
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience recruiting, preferably in technology
- Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. People-first language and thinking is essential
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to learn technical information
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Self-confidence and self starter
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, G-Suite, database management, and internet search
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred bilingual in English and French