Marketing Programs Specialist
It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR-Payroll-Benefits solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We’re looking for a marketing programs specialist that brings their expertise in executing marketing campaigns and programs with a passion for growing a dynamic company.
As a member of our marketing team, you’ll work collaboratively with marketing team members as well as Sales, Product, Client Service, and Group Benefits teams to identify, strategize, and execute key marketing programs and campaigns. You’re an expert in balancing multiple campaigns and projects, rapidly learning and understanding the target audience and demonstrating how marketing programs should cater to an outstanding client experience end-to-end.
You have a creative and analytical mind and love ideating new ways to generate big opportunities. This role requires solid organizational and problem solving skills and the ability to be agile and work well under pressure, often with multiple priorities.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Driving outbound lead generation programs
You’ll drive revenue growth through the development of outbound lead generation programs, including targeted email campaigns and nurture programs. You’ll develop, test, and launch programs, measure and analyze program performance, and partner with Sales to ensure timely follow-up with leads generated by these campaigns.
#2) Managing customer and partner programs
By partnering with Sales, Product, Client Service and Group Benefits teams, you’ll develop programs that inform, enable, and motivate our customers and partners. You’ll create strategic campaigns and materials to motivate partners to sell Rise solutions and educate clients on important product and service updates.
#3) Measuring and analyzing your results
You’ll manage your campaign scorecard to generate insights from all of your programs and strategize your next moves. Your passion for driving results through reporting and analysis will help you optimize your channels and campaigns and contribute to the overall marketing team strategy and success.
- 2 years of marketing program management experience with a focus on lead generation and analytics
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, such as Hubspot and Salesforce
- Demonstrated history of creating and executing ROI-driven outbound marketing programs with a focus on timely execution and measurement
- Program management skills, with a high attention to detail and analytics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to write original content
- Experience working with multiple priorities and projects at once
- Proven experience in developing trusted relationships across the organization to present persuasively to key stakeholders
- Ability to balance, prioritize, and deliver excellent results under tight deadlines
- Collaborative, flexible, and open minded individual that loves working in a team-based environment
- Sense of humour and grace under fire