It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR + Benefits + Payroll solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We are looking for experienced Implementation Specialists responsible for implementing our Payroll, HR and Time & Attendance solutions for customers with a range of complex needs. As an Implementation Specialist, you have top-notch expertise in our products and utilize Rise’s defined implementation methodology to smoothly and efficiently onboard new clients onto the Rise platform.
We are looking for a results-oriented, energetic expert obsessed with the details and delighting clients. As the representative for implementing our client solutions, you will bring experience in implementing payroll, HR and time & attendance solutions to the team. You are a team player that enjoys working in collaboration with your teammates and clients to solve complex problems.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Onboard New Customers onto the Rise Platform
You will support clients through all phases of implementation, including gathering customer requirements, creating project plans, managing expectations, configuring the Rise platform and interfacing products to their needs, and training them to utilize the full functionality of the platform.
#2) Manage all Aspects of Implementation
You will complete project deliverables to implement projects in line with our commitments and established go-live dates. This includes communicating with clients, configuring the Rise platform, handling risks and escalations, making recommendations, scheduling calls and visits, and providing updates on progress to internal and external stakeholders. You’ll foster a seamless transition from sales through to successful delivery, while setting clear and achievable project objectives, expectations and timelines.
#3) Drive Continuous Improvement
As an advocate for our clients during the implementation process, you will be channelling product and client feedback, as well as issues and escalations, to the Rise organization with the goal of continuously improving the client’s experience.
- Minimum 2 years in a client-facing role in a software as a service (SaaS) environment
- 1-2 years experience in implementing HR, time and attendance, or payroll applications is preferred
- Education and/or work experience in project management would be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills over the phone, via email and in-person
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience working with advanced formulae
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Flexible to work shifts within our hours of operation, 6AM – 6PM Pacific Time, 5 days a week
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects and priorities
- The drive to dream big – you want a career, not a job!