It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR + Payroll + Benefits solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who is passionate about building online experiences and industry leading thought leadership content that stands out from the crowd.
You’ll work collaboratively with our marketing and design team to produce top notch content that moves the needle forward on our marketing and lead generation strategies.
You’re excited to jump right in with creative new ideas while adapting content to meet our brand standards. You’re a self-starter with the confidence to ask smart questions and contribute new ideas.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Building exceptional online experiences
Working with our marketing team to build exceptional online experiences and industry leading content.
#2) Developing key marketing collateral
Creating marketing collateral for a wide range of online (and occasionally offline) campaigns.
#3) Designing thought leadership content
Working within established brand guidelines to produce images for blogs, ebooks, landing pages, emails, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Communications or equivalent working experience
- 1+ years of design experience, preferably in a marketing or tech setting
- An exemplary designer: you create clean, well-polished work that follows brand guidelines to a tee
- Familiarity with WordPress, Hubspot, Pandadoc considered an asset
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS and the ability to hand-code your designs
- Portfolio of recent design work will be requested
- Creative: you have an excellent eye for visual storytelling and high standards for cutting edge creative
- Communicator: you craft your design to fit the medium at hand and are comfortable backing up your work with a well thought-out process
- Organized: you manage multiple projects and can easily orchestrate how they work together
- Adaptable: you are comfortable wearing a lot of hats and learning new things on the fly
- Passionate: you have a deep, sincere belief in what you do and how it helps our customers
- Go-getter: you’re committed to creating the best work possible and you do whatever you can to ensure the end results are perfect. You’re comfortable following up with team members and asking for clarification when needed in order to meet tight deadlines.