Client Relationship Manager
It’s your experience that counts
Rise is Canada’s complete HR-Payroll-Benefits solution that gives businesses everything they need to build loyal and productive teams — all in one place.
When you step through our doors, you’ll discover a workplace that brings people together to innovate and succeed. We’re a forward thinking group of individuals that believes in building strong relationships, challenging one another, and fostering an open environment of dialogue and creativity.
Headquartered in Vancouver, we serve hundreds of businesses and thousands of employees across Canada and have big plans to grow. We care deeply about our employee experiences and support each individual with our own HR + Benefits solution that we all trust.
At Rise, it goes without saying that we have a lot of fun, and we’d really love you to join us. We aim to provide you with the most positive, challenging, and transformative experience of your career.
This could be you
We’re looking for an experienced leader in customer account management that brings their expertise in meeting and exceeding sales goals within an existing customer base.
As a member of our sales team, you’ll work collaboratively with key players to drive sales through upgrades, add-on services, and renewals. You’ll achieve these goals by working with internal account executives and channel partners to target our customers, formulate winning strategies, and close deals.
You’re a results oriented, high energy sales professional that advocates for your customers and works well with internal teams to achieve your objectives. You excel under pressure and enjoy the challenge of uncovering new opportunities, building relationships with customers, and creating a reliable stream of revenue.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
#1) Generate revenue from existing customers
You’ll drive growth within our customer base, working with existing customers to uncover their needs and deliver customer-centric solutions that meet or exceed your assigned revenue quota. You’ll provide top-notch consultative support and negotiate and renew existing contracts to achieve your goals.
#2) Forecast and manage pipeline
As an experienced account manager, you’ll uncover future possibilities with existing customers and translate them into winning sales strategies. You’ll manage your own forecast, including tracking all of your activities, forecasted close dates, probabilities, and potential revenue.
#3) Be an advocate for our customers
You’ll build strong relationships with our customers and act as their advocate within Rise. You’ll work diligently to resolve customer satisfaction issues and escalate issues where necessary to ensure that our customers remain satisfied. In addition, you’ll contribute to maintaining a high net promoter score across your block of clients.
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership role in customer account management, preferably for a high tech or B2B software company
- B2B consultative sales experience with responsibility for renewing and cross-selling to existing customers
- Channel-specific knowledge in human resources, payroll, or group benefits
- Experience in forecasting and client support with a proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- University or college degree
- Proven ability to identify and uncover new business opportunities with existing customers
- Strong sense of empathy for customers and the drive to achieve resolutions to all customer satisfaction issues
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder with a superb attention to detail